Monitoring and Troubleshooting Network Performance using DNA Center with Assurance (DNACAM)
ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Network Performance using Cisco DNA Center with Assurance is a 3-day course that provides students with the skills to implement, monitor, troubleshoot, and remediate network infrastructure, applications, and devices using Cisco DNA Center Assurance tools and techniques.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- CCNP Level Routing
- Understanding of Identity Services Engine
- Practical network and LAN or WAN management experience.
Module 1: Introduction to Cisco DNA Center Assurance
- Introduction to DNA Center
- System Architecture
- Key Features and Use Cases
- Getting Started
- Navigating the GUI
Module 2: Assurance System Architecture and Data Analytics
- DNAC Assurance Concepts
- Assurance Data and Metrics
- Assurance Health Scores
- Assurance Time Stamps and Data Refresh Concepts
Module 3: Monitoring Device, Client, and Application Health
- Monitoring Network Device Health and Performance
- Monitoring Wired and Wireless Client Health and Performance
- Monitoring Application Health and Performance
Module 4: Analyzing Issues using Cisco DNA Center Assurance
- Detecting Issues
- View and Mediate Issues
Module 5: Troubleshooting using Cisco DNA Center Assurance Tools
- DNAC Assurance Troubleshooting Tools
- Using Sensor Tests
- Using Intelligent Capture
- Lab 1: Navigate the Cisco DNA Center GUI
- Lab 2: Integrating ISE with Cisco DNA Center
- Lab 3: DNA Center Network Design, Hierarchy, Discovery and Inventory (Integrate Collectors: SNMP, Syslog and CMX Server)
- Lab 4: Discovering the Catalyst 9500 Seed Switch
- Lab 5: Configuring the Catalyst 9500 Seed Switch for the DNA Center PnP Provisioning Process
- Lab 6: DNA Center Automation: Day0 Network Provisioning using Plug and Play(PnP) Template Editor
- Lab 7: Discover Pod CSR Router in Cisco DNA Center
- Lab 8: Provisioning Devices and Assigning them to Site in Cisco DNA Center
- Lab 9: Configuring DNA Center Assurance Telemetry Profiles
- Lab 10: Configuring DNA Center Assurance Maximum Visibility Telemetry Profile For Application Visibility
- Lab 11: Connecting TFTP Server and TFTP Clients to the Network and Monitoring Application Traffic
- Lab 12: Monitoring and Troubleshooting the Cisco DNA Center Assurance Network Health and Assurance Issues
- Lab 13: DNA Center Assurance: Client Assurance, Health and Application Experience
- Lab 14: DNA Center Assurance: Application Experience and Application Health
- Lab 15: DNA Center Wireless Assurance