ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
The Managing Enterprise Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course offered by Cisco Learning Services. This course provides network engineers and technicians with tools necessary to design, deploy, operate, and optimize enterprise networks with the Cisco Prime Infrastructure solution.
The knowledge and skills that you must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Knowledge of networks and networking terminology (CCNA Routing and Switching qualifications, or equivalent)
- Knowledge of wireless networks and wireless networking terminology (CCNA Wireless qualifications, or equivalent)
- Basic understanding of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and syslog network management components, or previous training in, or experience with, network administration, management, and troubleshooting.
The intended audience for this course is network engineers and technicians.
Targeted roles include:
- Operations personnel
- High-level troubleshooters
- Compliance managers
Confidently Design, deploy, operate, and optimize enterprise networks with the Cisco Prime Infrastructure solution.
- Module 1: Cisco Prime Infrastructure Overview
- Module 2: Inventory Management
- Module 3: Map the Network
- Module 4: Role-Based Access Control
- Module 5: Configuration Management
- Module 6: Compliance Management
- Module 7: Services Management
- Module 8: Monitor and Troubleshoot
- Module 9: System Administration
- Lab 1: Access Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Lab 2: Cisco Prime Infrastructure Configuration
- Lab 3: Populate the Network Inventory
- Lab 4: Manage the Network Inventory
- Lab 5: Manage Groups
- Lab 6: Manage Device Software Images
- Lab 7: Manage Wireless Maps
- Lab 8: Manage Network Topology Maps
- Lab 9: Create a Virtual Domain and Add a User
- Lab 10: Manage the Configuration Archive
- Lab 11: Manage Wired Device Templates
- Lab 12: Manage Wireless Device Configurations
- Lab 13: Manage Compliance Features
- Lab 14: Manage Converged Access Work Flow
- Lab 15: Manage AVC and QoS
- Lab 16: Monitor Devices and Interfaces
- Lab 17: Monitor the Wireless Network
- Lab 18: Track Clients Users, and Applications
- Lab 19: Generate Reports
- Lab 20: Cisco Prime API Operation
- Lab 21: Configure Operations Center