Managing Containers with Red Hat© Enterprise Linux© Atomic Host (RH270) is designed for experienced Linux administrators, architects, and developers who want to manage containerized applications using the Docker command and Kubernetes.
Students will install and update Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host on a server, and deploy and manage applications in a Docker containerized environment.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience is required.
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
- Install and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
- Manage Linux containers
- Build custom container images with Dockerfile
- Publish container images with a private Docker registry
- Deploy multitiered containerized applications with Kubernetes
- Troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
- Subscribe to Red Hat Network and update Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host software.
- Download, deploy, customize, and save a container image.
Publish Custom Container Images in a Private Image Registry
- Build container images using Dockerfile and publish them using a private image registry.
Deploy Multitiered Applications with containers and Kubernetes
- Deploy a multitiered application using containers and Kubernetes.
Replicate Multitiered Applications
- Deploy flannel to allow for a multitiered application to be replicated on multiple hosts.
Troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic
- Use support tools available to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host to diagnose problem.