Students will install and update Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host on a server, and deploy and manage applications in a Docker containerized environment.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience is required.
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
- Install and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
- Manage Linux containers
- Build custom container images with Dockerfile
- Publish container images with a private Docker registry
- Deploy multitiered containerized applications with Kubernetes
- Troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
- Subscribe to Red Hat Network and update Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host software.
- Download, deploy, customize, and save a container image.
Publish Custom Container Images in a Private Image Registry
- Build container images using Dockerfile and publish them using a private image registry.
Deploy Multitiered Applications with containers and Kubernetes
- Deploy a multitiered application using containers and Kubernetes.
Replicate Multitiered Applications
- Deploy flannel to allow for a multitiered application to be replicated on multiple hosts.
Troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic
- Use support tools available to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host to diagnose problem.