Managing Containers with Red Hat© Enterprise Linux© Atomic Host (RH270) is designed for experienced Linux administrators, architects, and developers who want to manage containerized applications using the Docker command and Kubernetes.
Students will install and update Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host on a server, and deploy and manage applications in a Docker containerized environment.
This course is intended for veteran Linux administrators, architects, and developers wishing to learn how to deploy and manage applications in a Docker containerized environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host.
Full Course Outline
Update Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic
- Subscribe to Red Hat Network and update Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host software.
- Download, deploy, customize, and save a container image.
Publish Custom Container Images in a Private Image Registry
- Build container images using Dockerfile and publish them using a private image registry.
Deploy Multitiered Applications with containers and Kubernetes
- Deploy a multitiered application using containers and Kubernetes.
Replicate Multitiered Applications
- Deploy flannel to allow for a multitiered application to be replicated on multiple hosts.
Troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic
- Use support tools available to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host to diagnose the problem.