Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience in configuring and monitoring the Junos OS and device operations.
This course benefits individuals responsible for configuring and monitoring devices running the Junos OS.
Students should have basic networking knowledge and an understanding of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model and the TCP/IP protocol suite. Students should also attend the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS) and Junos Routing Essentials (JRE) courses prior to attending this class.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: Ethernet Switching and Virtual LANs
Chapter 3: Virtual Switches
Chapter 4: Provider Bridging
Chapter 5: Spanning-Tree Protocols
Chapter 6: Ethernet OAM
Chapter 7: High Availability and Network Optimization
Chapter 8: Troubleshooting and Monitoring
Appendix A: Carrier Ethernet
Appendix B: Deprecated Syntaxes
Appendix C: MX Series Overview
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?