This course benefits individuals responsible for configuring and monitoring devices running the Junos OS.
Students should have intermediate-level networking knowledge and an understanding of OSPF, ISIS, BGP, and Junos policy. Students should have experience configuring MPLS label-switched paths using Junos. Students should also attend the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS), Junos Routing Essentials (JRE), Junos Intermediate Routing (JIR) and the Junos MPLS Fundamentals (JMF) courses prior to attending this class.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: MPLS VPNs
Chapter 3: Layer 3 VPNs
Chapter 4: Basic Layer 3 VPN Configuration
Chapter 5: Layer 3 VPN Scaling and Internet Access
Chapter 6: Layer 3 VPNs – Advanced Topics
Chapter 7: Interprovider Backbones for Layer 3 VPNs
Chapter 8: Troubleshooting Layer 3 VPNs
Chapter 9: Draft Rosen Multicast VPNs
Chapter 10: Next Generation Multicast VPNs
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?