Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience in configuring and verifying Junos CoS features.
This course benefits individuals responsible for configuring and monitoring devices running the Junos OS, especially those in a service provider environment. It also benefits individuals responsible for designing networks containing devices running the Junos OS.
Course Level: Junos Class of Service is an advanced level course.
Students should attend the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS) course, the Junos Routing Essentials (JRE) course, and the Junos Intermediate Routing (JIR) course, or have equivalent experience prior to attending this class. General knowledge of CoS concepts is also helpful
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: CoS Overview
Chapter 3: Packet Classification
Chapter 4: Policing
Chapter 5: Scheduling
Chapter 6: Hierarchical Scheduling
Chapter 7: Rewrite Rules
Chapter 8: CoS-Based Forwarding
Chapter 9: Case Study
Appendix A: CoS Processing on M Series, T Series, and MX Series Devices
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?