- Cloud Network Underlays
- Cloud Network Overlays
- Cloud Design
- Cloud Implementation Methods
- Cloud Services
- Juniper Networks Virtualized Platforms
This course benefits individuals responsible for planning and coordinating cloud enabled networks and services in data center, private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud, service provider, and enterprise WAN environments.
The prerequisites for this course are as follows:
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?