ALL COURSES ARE GUARANTEED TO RUN
ITIL© 2011 edition is comprised of five core publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement, promoting alignment with the business as well as improving operational efficiency. The official ITIL© qualification scheme describes two streams, the Service Lifecycle Stream and the Service Capability stream.
The Service Lifecycle stream focuses on ITIL© practices within the Service Lifecycle context. The prime focus is the Lifecycle itself as well as the use of process and practice elements used within it.
The Service Capability stream is for those who wish to obtain an in depth understanding of ITIL© processes and roles. Attention to the Service Lifecycle is illustrated as part of the curriculum but the primary focus is the on the process activities, execution and use throughout the Service Lifecycle.
The ITIL© SO (Service Operation) course is part of the ITIL© Intermediate Lifecycle certification stream. The course prepares candidates to take the ITIL© Service Operation Intermediate exam as well as proving valuable knowledge that can be implemented in the workplace.
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers and IT security managers and ITSM trainers who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL Service Operation phase of the ITIL core Lifecycle and the affected processes, functions and activities and their application.
An ITIL Foundation certificate and preferably two years work experience in an IT Service Management environment.
You will learn:
- The term ’Service Operation’, and how it fits in the overall core ITIL Lifecycle
- The operational activities of processes covered in other Lifecycle phases
- Service Operation Processes
- Organizational issues including: Functions, Groups, Teams, Department and Divisions
- Service Operation Activities
- Service Operation Technology Considerations and Requirements
- Planning and Implementing Service Management Technologies
- Managing Change in Service Operations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks