Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT) v6.2 prepares students for the Cisco CCNA Data Center certification and for associate-level data center roles. The course covers foundational knowledge, skills, and technologies, including networking technologies, data center network virtualization, unified computing, data center automation and orchestration, and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). The training provided in this course is focused on data center basic operations covering the topics needed for today’s demanding associate-level positions. The hands-on lab exercises focus on configuring features in Cisco NX-OS Software, Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), and Cisco UCS Director.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
Full Module and Lesson Details Available in Full Course Outline
Module 1: Cisco Data Center Network Virtualization
Module 2: Cisco Data Center Network Technologies Configuration
Module 3: Cisco Unified Computing System
Module 4: Data Center Automation and Orchestration
Module 5: Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?