ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0 is a five-day, instructor-led training course that teaches learners how to perform basic troubleshooting steps in enterprise branch office networks, preparing learners for Cisco CCNA certification.
Key additions to this latest revision include; understanding of Quality of Service (QoS) elements and their applicability, how virtualized and cloud services will interact and impact enterprise networks, along with an overview of network programmability and the related controller types and tools that are available to support software defined network architectures.
A full suite of labs have been developed using the virtual IOS environment with flexible topologies that reinforce concepts with hands-on, guided discovery and challenge labs that align to each lesson module.
The 200-105 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 exam is a 90 minute, 45 – 55 question assessment that is associated with the associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills related to LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, and infrastructure maintenance.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Understand network fundamentals
- Implement local area networks
- Implement Internet connectivity
- Manage network devices
- Secure network devices
- Implement basic IPv6 connectivity
Target audience: Individuals seeking the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification. The course is also appropriate for pre- and post-sales network engineers involved in the installation and support of enterprise branch office networks.
Job roles: Entry-level network engineer, network administrator, network support technician, or help desk technician.
Course Objectives:To provide the student with the knowledge, skills and attitudes required to:
- Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
- Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution.
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Describe how to configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Describe how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways.
Module 1: Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting VLAN Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Lesson 3: Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Lesson 4: Understanding Layer 3 Redundancy
Module 2: Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
Module 3: Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Lesson 1: Implementing EIGRP
- Lesson 2: Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting EIGRP
Module 4: Summary Challenge
- Lesson 1: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Medium-Sized Network -1
- Lesson 2: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Medium-Sized Network -2
Module 5: Implement a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
- Lesson 1: Understanding OSPF
- Lesson 2: Implementing Multiarea OSPF IPv4
- Lesson 3: Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
Module 6: Wide-Area Networks
- Lesson 1: Understanding WAN Technologies
- Lesson 2: Understanding Point-to-Point Protocols
- Lesson 3: Configuring GRE Tunnels
- Lesson 4: Configuring Single-Homed EBGP
Module 7: Network Device Management
- Lesson 1: Implementing Basic Network Device Management and
- Lesson 2: Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Lesson 3: Introducing QoS
Module 8: Summary Challenge
- Lesson 1: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea
- Lesson 2: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea Network -2
- Challenge 1: Troubleshooting VLANs and Trunks
- Challenge 2: Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Challenge 3: Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Challenge 4: Implementing and Troubleshooting HSRP
- Challenge 5: Troubleshooting IPv4 Connectivity
- Challenge 6: Troubleshooting IPv6 Connectivity
- Challenge 7: Implementing EIGRP
- Challenge 8: Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Challenge 9: Summary Challenge Lab : 1
- Challenge 10: Summary Challenge Lab : 2
- Challenge 11: Implementing Multiarea OSPF
- Challenge 12: Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Challenge 13: Troubleshooting OSPF
- Challenge 14: Implementing WAN Using Point-to-Point Protocols
- Challenge 15: Implementing GRE Tunnel
- Challenge 16: Implementing Single-Homed EBGP
- Challenge 17: Implementing Device Management and Security
- Challenge 18: Summary Challenge Lab : 3
- Challenge 19: Summary Challenge Lab : 4
- Discovery 1: Troubleshoot VLANs and Trunks
- Discovery 2: Configure Root Bridge and Analyze STP Topology
- Discovery 3: Troubleshoot STP Issues
- Discovery 4: Configure and Verify EtherChannel
- Discovery 5: Configure and Verify HSRP
- Discovery 6: Troubleshoot HSRP
- Discovery 7: Use Troubleshooting Tools
- Discovery 8: Configure and Verify IPv4 Extended Access Lists
- Discovery 9: Troubleshoot IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Discovery 10: Configure and Verify IPv6 Extended Access Lists
- Discovery 11: Troubleshoot IPv6 Network Connectivity
- Discovery 12: Configure and Verify EIGRP
- Discovery 13: Configure and Verify EIGRP for IPv6
- Discovery 14: Troubleshoot EIGRP
- Discovery 15: Configure and Verify Single-Area OSPF
- Discovery 16: Configure and Verify Multiarea OSPF
- Discovery 17: Configure and Verify OSPFv3
- Discovery 18: Troubleshoot Multiarea OSPF
- Discovery 19: Configure Serial Interface and PPP
- Discovery 20: Configure and Verify MLP
- Discovery 21: Configure and Verify PPPoE Client
- Discovery 22: Configure and Verify GRE Tunnel
- Discovery 23: Configure and Verify Single Homed EBGP
- Discovery 24: Configure External Authentication Using RADIUS and TACACS+
- Discovery 25: Configure SNMP
next on-demand is Included With This Class!
This course includes a 365-day membership to our NEXT On-Demand digital learning community! You will join thousands of other NEXT members allowing you to interact with other IT professionals, get your questions answered, and achieve your learning goals. Upon registration, you will get immediate access to the following resources:
Thousands of recorded topics, many of which relate to official technology curriculum.
Virtual, interactive sessions including exam prep , open Q&A workshops, lab demos, and featured exclusive topics.
Interact with instructors and other neXT members. You can expect a quick response as discussion boards are monitored daily.
Learning paths can contain videos, blogs, articles, and quizzes combined to help meet specific objectives.
SLI hosts hour-long open Q&A sessions related to the technology of the month. Join one of our scheduled sessions to chat live with an instructor.