CCNA Network Simulator, Router Simulator & Switch Simulator
The 200-120 CCNA is the composite exam associated with the Cisco CCNA® Routing and Switching certification. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. The topics include all the areas covered under ICND1 and ICND2 Exams.
Cisco CCNA Network Simulator and Swtich SimulatorNetSim 9 for CCNA includes labs for the 100-101 ICND1 and 200-101 ICND2 technologies. NetSim 9 for CCNA also contains all of the NetSim for CCENT labs, which makes it a great value for individuals studying for both the CCENT and CCNA certification exams.
The Boson NetSim Network Simulator for CCNA 9.0 is the most powerful and versatile Cisco network simulation software available for IT professionals seeking CCNA certification. NetSim’s Virtual Packet Technology® sets it apart because it actually simulates the network traffic of a real network in a simulated network that you can design yourself.
NetSim 9 minimum requirements – NetSim requires one of the following Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP.
Boson NetSim for CCNA 9.0 Network Simulator Offers:
- Hands-on experience without the hardware
- A Network Designer that supports 42 routers and 6 switches
- Up to 200 devices per network
- Virtual Packet Technology: software-created packets that are routed and switched through the simulated network
- The ability to populate the WAN slots with a broad range of Network Modules
- A Telnet mode that allows you to configure devices in the simulated topology using the Windows Telnet program
- The functionality of a full rack of equipment on your laptop
- Automatic lab-grading capability
- The ability to load and save your network configurations
- The ability to paste real router configurations into the devices
- The ability to configure your own ISDN and Frame Relay switch mappings
- The benefit of connecting your devices over simulated WANs without expensive ISP gear
- Support for IPv6 addressing
NetSim for CCNA 9.0 Devices
- 42 Routers (Cisco devices)
- 6 Switches (Cisco devices)
- PC (workstation, TFTP, AAA Server, VPN Client)
- 48 total Cisco devices
- 49 total devices