Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications (CAPPS) v1.0 prepares the learner for integrating Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unity Express, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, and video into a Collaboration deployment. It describes voice messaging deployment scenarios, Cisco Unified Presence features, and troubleshooting mechanisms as well as Cisco Unified IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber integration options with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
The primary target audiences for the course are:
Secondary audiences are:
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
Module 1: Cisco Unity Connection
Module 2: Cisco Unity Express
Module 3: Cisco Unified IM and Presence Implementation
Module 4: Video Provisioning and Integration in a Unified Communications Deployment
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?