Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
The Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN) v1.0 course teaches you how to implement, configure, monitor, and support enterprise Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on experiences, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to deploy and troubleshoot traditional Internet Protocol Security (IPsec), Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN), FlexVPN, and remote access VPN to create secure and encrypted data, remote accessibility, and increased privacy.
This course will help you:
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to enhance Internet privacy, speed, and performance
- Gain hands-on experience using the tools to ensure premium data security
- Prepare for the 300-730 SVPN exam
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with the various Cisco router and firewall command modes
- Experience navigating and managing Cisco routers and firewalls
- Clear understanding of the benefits of site-to-site and Remote Access VPN options
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA©_)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
This course is designed for professionals in the following job roles:
- Network security engineer
- CCNP Security candidate
- Channel Partner
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Introduce site-to-site VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls
- Introduce remote access VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls
- Review site-to-site and remote access VPN design options
- Review troubleshooting processes for various VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls
- Introducing VPN Technology Fundamentals
- Implementing Site-to-Site VPN Solutions
- Implementing Cisco Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS©_) Site-to-Site FlexVPN Solutions
- Implement Cisco IOS Group Encrypted Transport (GET) VPN Solutions
- Implementing Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Implementing Clientless VPNs
- Explore IPsec Technologies
- Implement and Verify Cisco IOS Point-to-Point VPN
- Implement and Verify Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Point-to-Point VPN
- Implement and Verify Cisco IOS Virtual Tunnel Interface (VTI) VPN
- Implement and Verify Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Troubleshoot DMVPN
- Implement and Verify FlexVPN with Smart Defaults
- Implement and Verify Point-to-Point FlexVPN
- Implement and Verify Hub and Spoke FlexVPN
- Implement and Verify Spoke-to-Spoke FlexVPN
- Troubleshoot Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Implement and Verify AnyConnect Transport Layer Security (TLS) VPN on ASA
- Implement and Verify Advanced Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) on AnyConnect VPN
- Implement and Verify Clientless VPN on ASA