The primary audience for this course is as follows:
It is recommended that students have the following prior to attending this course:
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to meet these overall objectives:
Module 1: Introducing Cisco ISE Architecture and Deployment
Module 2: Cisco ISE Policy Enforcement
Module 3: Web Authentication and Guest Services
Module 4: Cisco ISE Profiler
Module 5: Cisco ISE BYOD
Module 6: Cisco ISE Endpoint Compliance Services
Module 7: Cisco ISE with AMP and VPN-Based Services
Module 8: Cisco ISE Integrated Solutions with APIs
Module 9: Working with Network Access Devices
Module 10: Cisco ISE Design
Module 11: Configuring Third Party NAD Support
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?