Part 1 of Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices v1.0 provides you with the necessary knowledge to describe characteristics of Cisco video solutions and assess the requirements for a successful implementation of a video solution. The course describes the characteristics of a video solution and enables you to evaluate the general requirements for video deployments such as codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions, and requisites to the environment.
Part 2 of Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices v1.0 is designed to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco video endpoints in converged Cisco video infrastructures. It will describes Cisco Business Video solutions and enable you to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration, TelePresence, and Digital Media Player in different Cisco Business Video solution architectures.
The software applications that are covered in this course include:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
- Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Controller Unit
- Cisco TMS Server
Upon completing the course, students will be able to meet the following objectives:
Module 1: Cisco Business Video Solutions
Module 2: Cisco Unified IP Phones, Collaboration Desk Endpoints, and Cisco Jabber
Module 3: Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
Module 4: Multipoint Conferencing
Module 5: Cisco Digital Media Players
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?