Multiprotocol Label Switching integrates the performance and traffic-management capabilities of data link Layer 2 with the scalability and flexibility of network Layer 3 routing. So, when used in conjunction with other standard technologies, MPLS gives the ability to support value-added features and service offerings.
Implementing Cisco MPLS (MPLS) v3.0 is a 5-day instructor-led class providing students with in-depth knowledge of MPLS and MPLS VPNs design, implementation and configuration skills for new features and functions in an existing routed environment. This class uses IoS (15.2)
Primary target audience:
This course is intended primarily for network administrators, network engineers, network managers and systems engineers who would like to implement MPLS and MPLS Traffic Engineering.
Secondary target audience:
This course is intended for network designers and project managers. The course is also recommended to all individuals preparing for MPLS exam.
To fully benefit from this course, students should have the following prerequisite skills and knowledge:
Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in:
After completion of this course, students will be able to…
Module, Lesson and Lab Details Available in Full Course Outline
Module 1: MPLS Concepts
Module 2: Label Assignment and Distribution
Module 3: Frame-Mode MPLS Implementation on Cisco IOS Platforms
Module 4: MPLS Virtual Private Network Technology
Module 5: MPLS VPN Implementation
Module 6: Complex MPLS VPNs
Module 7: Internet Access and MPLS VPNs
Module 8: MPLS Traffic Engineering Overview
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?