Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1) v1.0 is a five-day course that prepares the learner for implementing a Cisco Collaboration solution at a single-site environment. This course focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.x, which is the call-routing and signaling component for the Cisco Collaboration solution.
Lab exercises included in the course help learners to perform post-installation tasks, configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager, implement MGCP and H.323 and, SIP trunks, and build dial plans to place single site on-cluster and off-cluster calling for voice and video. Learners will also implement media resources, audio and video conferencing, and describe QoS.
The primary target audiences for the course are:
Secondary audiences are:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
Upon Completing this course, students will be able to:
Module 1: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Introduction
Module 2: Dial Plan Introduction and Implementation of Single-Site On-Cluster Calling
Module 3: Implementation of Single-Site Off-Cluster Calling
Module 4: Media Resources
Module 5: Audio and Video Conferencing
Module 6: Quality of Service
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?