Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v2.0 is an instructor-led five day training course developed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP certification. The ROUTE course is a component of the CCNP Routing and Switching curriculum.
This course is designed to provide professionals working with medium to large networks with the skills and knowledge required to incorporate advanced routing concepts when implementing scalability for Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs. Students will build upon the knowledge and skills from CCNA Routing and Switching and help expand competencies to plan, implement, and monitor a scalable routing network.
Module 1: Basic Network and Routing Concepts
Module 3: OSPF Implementation
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?