Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) v3.0 is a 5-day instructor-led course focusing on security principles and technologies, using Cisco security products to provide hands-on examples. Using instructor-led discussions, extensive hands-on lab exercises, and supplemental materials, this course allows learners to understand common security concepts, and deploy basic security techniques utilizing a variety of popular security appliances within a real-life network infrastructure.
The target audiences for this course are students who aim to be network associates in the domain of network security and who have knowledge that is contained in the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) course.
Module and lab details available in full on course outline.
Module 1: Security Concepts
Module 2: Secure Network Devices
Module 3: Layer 2 Security
Module 4: Firewall
Module 5: VPN
Module 6: Advanced Topics
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?