ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You’ll learn how to implement and secure a wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
The course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst© 9800 Wireless Controller Release, Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Release 10.5, Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE) Release 8.0 features, and Cisco ISE Release 2.4.
This course also helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP© Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification. The exam will be available beginning February 24, 2020.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
- Wireless network engineers
- Sales engineers
- Network designers
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot security issues as they relate to the wireless network infrastructure
- Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues
- Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced capabilities in wireless network services
- Securing and Troubleshooting the Wireless Network Infrastructure
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Secure Client Connectivity
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Quality of Service (QoS) in Wireless Networks
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Advanced Wireless Network Services
- Lab Familiarization (Base Learning Lab)
- Configure Secure Management Access for Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs) and Access Points (APs)
- Add Network Devices and External Resources to Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Capture a Successful AP Authentication
- Implement Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) Services for Central Mode WLANs
- Implement AAA Services for FlexConnect Mode Wireless LANs (WLANs)
- Configure Guest Services in the Wireless Network
- Configure Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the Wireless Network
- Capture Successful Client Authentications
- Configure QoS in the Wireless Network for Voice and Video Services
- Configure Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) in the Wireless Network
- Capture Successful QoS Traffic Marking in the Wireless Network
- Configure, Detect, and Locate Services on the Cisco CMX
- Identify Wireless Clients and Security Threats
next on-demand is Included With This Class!
This course includes a 365-day membership to our NEXT On-Demand digital learning community! You will join thousands of other NEXT members allowing you to interact with other IT professionals, get your questions answered, and achieve your learning goals. Upon registration, you will get immediate access to the following resources:
Thousands of recorded topics, many of which relate to official technology curriculum.
Virtual, interactive sessions including exam prep , open Q&A workshops, lab demos, and featured exclusive topics.
Interact with instructors and other neXT members. You can expect a quick response as discussion boards are monitored daily.
Learning plans or guided video paths that may contain videos, blogs, articles, quizzes etc. to help meet specific objectives.
SLI hosts hour-long open Q&A sessions related to the technology of the month. Join one of our scheduled sessions to chat live with an instructor.