Implementing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEI)
The Implementing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEI) v1.0 course teaches you how to build and implement a Cisco© Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) solution, including advanced integration of external data, Single Sign-On (SSO), and process detail for the Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) solution with examples of the various deployment models. This integration process enables businesses and organizations to deliver a connected digital experience of continuous and capability-rich journeys for your customers, across time and channels. This course teaches you to install the CCE solution and provide Tier 2-3 solution support. The focus is on Day 1 support for a new CCE deployment.
All Dates Guaranteed To Run
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
The knowledge and skills that students are expected to have before attending this course are:
- Advanced knowledge of computer networking components – Windows A/D, SQL Server, and components
- Understanding of IP networks
- Strong understanding of Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise functionality
- Advanced experience administering of Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways
Here are recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help students meet these prerequisites:
- Cisco CCEF Course
- Cisco CCEA Course
- Cisco CCEAA Course
- Cisco CCNA Course
- Cisco CLFNDU Course
- Deployment Engineer
- Sales Engineer
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Examine components, protocols, and variables that influence selection of the design and sizing of a PCCE deployment
- Identify concepts necessary to create CCE system design specifications and deployment plans
- Configure an advanced VXML application implementing DB lookup functionality and digit collection; use Call Studio and CCE Scripting tools to present call data collected from the caller to the gent desktop
- Discover how to install CCE software
- Administer CA signed security certificates to support the successful addition of a PCCE site
- Identify the tasks associated with adding Remote Site functionality to the PCCE environment
- Discuss integration of the CUIC, LiveData, and Finesse reporting environments
- Configure the PCCE Dial Plan end-to-end, incorporating the use of Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), Cisco Unified SIP Proxy (CUSP), Cisco Virtualized Voice Browsers (VVBs), Voice XML (VXML) Gateways (GW), and Significant Digits
- Examine concepts necessary to create CCE system design specifications and deployment plans
- Create a series of routing scripts using PCCE
- Configure Single sign-on for Unified CCE
Planning a Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise Deployment
- Packaged CCE Component Overview
- Call Flows Review
Staging a Packaged CCE Deployment
- PCCE Deployment Planning and System Design Specification
- Software Compatibility and OS Requirements
Preparing CCE Software for Installation
- General Considerations and System Requirements
- Active Directory Considerations
Administering Security Certificates
- Security Certificate Overview
- Install and Configure Certificate Authority
Introducing the Packaged CCE Integration Wizard
- PCCE Inventory and Service Accounts
- Run the PCCE Wizard Adding a Site to Packaged CCE
Adding a Site to Packaged CCE
- PCCE Remote Site Overview
- Remote Site Security Certificate Considerations
Integrating Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, LiveData, and Finesse
- Compare Real Time vs. Live Data
- Complete Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Integration
Personalizing the Packaged CCE Dial Plan
- CCE Dial Plan Components
- Ingress Gateway and Cisco Unified Border Element Dial Plans Configuring to Validate Deployment
Configuring to Validate Deployment
- Confirm Configuration Readiness
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration
Scripting for Packaged Contact Center Enterprise
- Configure Script Editor
- Use Microapps
Configuring Single Sign-On
- SSO Overview
- Configure SSO Prerequisites
- Navigate CCE Discovery Architecture and Components
- Explore ICM Configuration Tools
- Observe Installed CCE Software
- Navigate Certificate Store
- Add a Remote Site to PCCE
- Personalize Finesse Server
- Configure Site Dial Plan
- Verify Configuration Details for Final Testing
- Build a Series of Test Scripts
- Enable Single Sign-On
next on-demand is Included With This Class!
This course includes a 365-day membership to our NEXT On-Demand digital learning community! You will join thousands of other NEXT members allowing you to interact with other IT professionals, get your questions answered, and achieve your learning goals. Upon registration, you will get immediate access to the following resources:
Thousands of recorded topics spanning multiple technologies, many of which relate to official technology curriculum.
Virtual, interactive sessions including exam prep , open Q&A workshops, lab demos, and featured exclusive topics.
Interact with instructors and other NEXT members. You can expect a quick response as discussion boards are monitored daily.
Learning plans or guided video paths that may contain videos, blogs, articles, quizzes etc. to help meet specific objectives.
SLI hosts hour-long open Q&A sessions related to the technology of the month. Join one of our scheduled sessions to chat live with an instructor.