This course introduces the architecture, components, functionalities, and features of Cisco Unified Communications solutions and describes how daily job tasks, such as system monitoring, moves, adds, and changes are performed on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence. CICD also introduces basic video functionality into Cisco Collaboration solutions.
The primary target audiences for the course are:
Secondary Theatres are:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
Upon completing this course, students will be able to meet the following objectives:
Detailed Module and Lab Details Avaliable in Full Course Outline
Module 1: Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
Module 2: Administrator and End-User Interfaces
Module 3: Call Flows in Cisco Call Control Platforms
Module 4: Endpoint and End User Administration
Module 5: End User Telephony and Mobility Features
Module 6: Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
Module 7: Cisco Unified Communications Solutions Maintenance
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?