Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing (CLCNF)
The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing (CLCNF) v1.0 course focuses on Cisco© on-premises conferencing architecture and solutions. You will gain knowledge and skills to design and implement common conferencing deployment scenarios of Cisco Meeting Server, its integration with call control features such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway, and other Cisco collaboration conferencing devices.
This course offers lessons and hands-on labs to prepare you for the 300-825 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing (CLCNF) exam.
This class will help you:
- Learn how to configure and troubleshoot on-premises conferencing solutions with Cisco Meeting Server.
- Integrate on-premises conferencing solutions with other collaboration components to meet the needs of modern-day workplaces.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
*An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- PC skills
- Addition and management of devices and users in Cisco Unified CM
- SIP signaling fundamentals
- Video endpoint operation and configuration
- Management of media resources in Cisco Unified CM
- Familiarity with Cisco Expressway ideal but not required
- Familiarity with APIs ideal but not required
Recommended Cisco offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Cisco Collaboration Fundamentals (CLFNDU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI)
- Deployment engineer
- Network engineer
- Sales engineer
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco conferencing architecture including cloud, hybrid, and on-premises conferencing
- Describe the physical deployment options and deployment models for Cisco Meeting Server, including Cisco Meeting Server 1000, 2000, and virtual machine
- Configure a Cisco Meeting Server single combined deployment for Web-Real Time Communications (WebRTC) endpoints within the enterprise
- Use APIs and the Cisco Meeting Server API Guide to configure profiles using Postman and the Webadmin API tool
- Configure a scalable and resilient deployment of Cisco Meeting Server with three servers for WebRTC endpoints within the enterprise
- Configure a scalable and resilient deployment of Cisco Meeting Server to support standard Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and WebRTC connectivity outside the enterprise
- Configure a scalable and resilient deployment of Cisco Meeting Server to support recording and streaming of conferences
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Meeting Server to support Rendezvous, Scheduled, and Ad-hoc conferencing for Cisco Unified CM registered endpoints
- Configure Cisco Meeting Server to integrate with a preconfigured on-premise Microsoft Skype for Business installation
- Install Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (Cisco TMS) and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite for Microsoft Exchange (Cisco TMSXE) on a single Microsoft Windows 2012 server and connect to an existing SQL environment
- Install and integrate Cisco Meeting Management with Cisco TMS and Cisco Meeting Server
- Set up and manage a scheduled conference with Cisco TMS and Cisco Meeting Management
- Capture and analyze logs from Cisco Meeting Server and Cisco Meeting Manager to diagnose faults, including a SIP connection error
- Describing Cisco Conferencing Architecture
- Configuring a Single Combined Deployment
- Installing Cisco Meeting Server
- Using APIs with Cisco Meeting Server
- Configuring a Cisco Meeting Server Scalable and Resilient Deployment
- Configuring Business to Business (B2B) and WebRTC Firewall Traversal Connectivity for Cisco Meeting Server
- Configuring Recording and Streaming with Cisco Meeting Server
- Troubleshooting Cisco Meeting Server
- Integrating Cisco Meeting Server with Cisco Unified CM
- Integrating Cisco Meeting Server with Microsoft Skype for Business
- Installing and Operating Cisco TMS and Cisco TMSXE
- Installing and Integrating Cisco Meeting Management
- Cisco Meeting Server Initial Configuration
- Cisco Meeting Server Single Combined Deployment
- Install a Cisco Meeting Server Virtual Machine
- Using Postman with Cisco Meeting Server
- Using Cisco Meeting Server Webadmin API Tool
- Cluster Cisco Meeting Server Databases
- Cluster Cisco Meeting Server Call Bridges
- Configure Cisco Meeting Server Distributed Spaces and Active Directory
- Configure Cisco Meeting Server Scalable and Resilient Web Bridges
- Configure External WebRTC Connectivity for Cisco Meeting Server
- Configure External B2B Connectivity for Cisco Meeting Server
- Configure Cisco Meeting Server Recording
- Capturing Log Files in Cisco Meeting Server
- Troubleshoot Cisco Meeting Server
- Configure Cisco Meeting Server Integration with Cisco Unified CM Using a SIP Trunk
- Configure Cisco Meeting Server Integration with Cisco Unified CM as a Conference Resource
- Install, Upgrade, and Maintain Cisco TMS and TMSXE
- Configure Cisco TMS for Scheduled Conferences
- Manage Endpoints in Cisco TMS Part 1
- Manage Endpoints in Cisco TMS Part 2
- Cisco Meeting Management Initial Installation
- Integrate Cisco Meeting Management
- Manage Conferences in Cisco TMS and Cisco Meeting Management
- Specific Lab Issues