Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI)
The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) v1.0 course provides you with knowledge about Cisco© Expressway Series solutions enabling business-to-business (B2B) calls, Cisco Mobile, remote access, authentication options, and additional Cisco Expressway Series features. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn how to leverage collaborative technology to access secure, collaborative work supports including video, voice, content, and remote workloads. This course also prepares you for the 300-820 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) exam.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of networking technologies
- Understanding voice and video
- Knowledge of Cisco collaboration core technologies
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) signaling protocol fundamentals
- Collaboration call control fundamentals of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
This course is designed for professionals in job roles such as:
- Collaboration engineers
- Collaboration administrators
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series integration
- Describe the Cisco Expressway-C additional features
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Collaboration solutions for B2B calls
- Describe how to secure B2B communication with Cisco Expressway Series
- Describe the Mobile and Remote Access (MRA) feature
- Describe the Cisco Expressway MRA security and integration options, including integration with Cisco Unity©_ Connection and Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence (IM&P)
- Configure Cisco Webex©_ Hybrid Services
- Configuring and Troubleshooting the Cisco Expressway Series
- Configuring Cisco Expressway Additional Features
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration Solutions for Business-to-Business
- Securing Business-to-Business Communication
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Mobile and Remote Access
- Integrating and Securing Mobile and Remote Access
- Configuring Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
- Deploy Virtualized Cisco Expressway
- Perform the Initial Cisco Expressway Series Configuration
- Register Endpoints on Cisco Expressway Series
- Call Search History and Registration
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Configure Cisco Expressway Series Bandwidth Management and Registration Restrictions
- Troubleshoot Cisco Expressway Series Endpoint Registration and Local Dial Plan
- Configure Cisco Expressway Series Security Features
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to Connect with Cisco Expressway-C
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series Integration
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series Integration (Practice Activity)
- Implement a B2B Cisco Collaboration Solution
- Troubleshoot B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Troubleshoot B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series (practice activity)
- Secure a B2B Cisco Collaboration Communication
- Configure MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Troubleshoot MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Configure MRA with Additional Application Integrations
- Prepare for Cisco Webex Teams Integration
- Configure Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
next on-demand is Included With This Class!
This course includes a 365-day membership to our NEXT On-Demand digital learning community! You will join thousands of other NEXT members allowing you to interact with other IT professionals, get your questions answered, and achieve your learning goals. Upon registration, you will get immediate access to the following resources:
Thousands of recorded topics spanning multiple technologies, many of which relate to official technology curriculum.
Virtual, interactive sessions including exam prep , open Q&A workshops, lab demos, and featured exclusive topics.
Interact with instructors and other NEXT members. You can expect a quick response as discussion boards are monitored daily.
Learning plans or guided video paths that may contain videos, blogs, articles, quizzes etc. to help meet specific objectives.