ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
This course prepares you for the 300-435 Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO) certification exam.
This course will help you:
- Gain high-demand skills using modern programming languages, APIs, and systems such as Python, Ansible, and Git to automate, streamline, and enhance business operations
- Acquire the skills and knowledge to customize tools, methods, and processes that improve network performance and agility
- Prepare for the 300-435 ENAUTO exam
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic programming language concepts
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Ability to use Linux and CLI tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and bash
- Networking knowledge equivalent to the CCNP level
- Foundational understanding of Cisco DNA, Meraki, and Cisco SD-WAN
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA©_)
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
This course is designed primarily for network and software engineers who are interested in learning about automation and programmability and hold the following job roles:
- Network engineer
- Systems engineer
- Wireless engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network administrator
- Wireless design engineer
- Network manager
- Sales engineer
- Account manager
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the various models and APIs of the Cisco IOS-XE platform to perform Day 0 operations, improve troubleshooting methodologies with custom tools, augment the command-line interface (CLI) using scripts, and integrate various workflows using Ansible and Python
- Explain the paradigm shift of model-driven telemetry and the building blocks of a working solution
- Control the tools and APIs to automate Cisco DNA infrastructure managed by Cisco DNA Center
- Demonstrate workflows (configuration, verification, health checking, and monitoring) using Python, Ansible, and Postman
- Explain Cisco SD-WAN solution components, implement a Python library that works with the Cisco SD-WAN APIs to perform configuration, inventory management, and monitoring tasks, and implement reusable Ansible roles to automate provisioning new branch sites on an existing Cisco SD-WAN infrastructure
- Manage the tools and APIs to automate Cisco Meraki managed infrastructure and demonstrate workflows (configuration, verification, health checking, monitoring) using Python, Ansible, and Postman.
- Introducing Cisco SD-WAN Programmability
- Building Cisco SD-WAN Automation with Python
- Building Cisco SD-WAN Automation with Ansible
- Managing Configuration with Ansible and Network Automation and Programmability Abstraction Layer with Multivendor support (NAPALM)
- Implementing On-Box Programmability and Automation with Cisco IOS XE Software
- Implementing Model-Driven Telemetry
- Day 0 Provisioning with Cisco IOS-XE
- Automating Cisco Meraki
- Implementing Meraki Integration APIs
- Implementing Automation in Enterprise Networks
- Building Cisco DNA Center Automation with Python
- Automating Operations using Cisco DNA Center
next on-demand is Included With This Class!
This course includes a 365-day membership to our NEXT On-Demand digital learning community! You will join thousands of other NEXT members allowing you to interact with other IT professionals, get your questions answered, and achieve your learning goals. Upon registration, you will get immediate access to the following resources:
Thousands of recorded topics spanning multiple technologies, many of which relate to official technology curriculum.
Virtual, interactive sessions including exam prep , open Q&A workshops, lab demos, and featured exclusive topics.
Interact with instructors and other NEXT members. You can expect a quick response as discussion boards are monitored daily.
Learning plans or guided video paths that may contain videos, blogs, articles, quizzes etc. to help meet specific objectives.
SLI hosts hour-long open Q&A sessions related to the technology of the month. Join one of our scheduled sessions to chat live with an instructor.