Implementing and Troubleshooting Networks Using Cisco ThousandEyes 1.0 – (ENTEIT)
The Implementing and Troubleshooting Networks Using Cisco ThousandEyes (ENTEIT) v1.0 course is designed to introduce you to and familiarize you with Cisco ThousandEyes. Through a combination of lectures and hands-on experience, you will learn to implement and configure the Cisco ThousandEyes solution. You will also learn to install and configure the Cisco ThousandEyes agents with different test types. This solution will also enable you to perform root cause analysis when troubleshooting.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you. An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
Before taking this course, you should have a:
- Basic understanding of network fundamentals
- Basic understanding of Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), Transmission Control Protocol (TCP), HTTP, SSL, and DNS protocol
The following Cisco course may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
This course is intended for:
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Network managers
- System engineers
- Introducing Cisco ThousandEyes
- Introducing Cisco ThousandEyes Agents and Tests
- Deploying Enterprise Agents
- Describing ThousandEyes Routing, Network DNS, and Voice Tests
- Describing Cisco ThousandEyes Web Tests
- Introducing Endpoint Agents
- Deploying Endpoint Agents
- Troubleshooting with Cisco ThousandEyes
- Using Internet Insights
- Configuring Alerts
- Customizing Dashboards and Reports
- Monitoring Solutions
- Administrating the System