This Course Includes neXT LIVE 365
LEARN FOR 365 DAYS!
Sunset Learning Institute believes in a 365-day learning experience that begins immediately, regardless of when you attend your ILT course. At SLI, you get a range of learning opportunities, from instructor-led hands-on training, to self-directed, customizable learning paths based on your environment, your needs, and your level of experience. We provide the tools and options, and you decide what you need, when you need it, and how you want to learn it!
- Immediate access to supplemental learning assets that are INCLUDED with your purchase of the above instructor-led training course: 365 Days of Access to SLI’s Entire Cisco Security Video Reference Library (VRL), not just the 5-day class you sign up for (hundreds of searchable, on-demand learning bytes in 5-15-minute videos)
- 365 Days of Unlimited Access to Delta Sessions - What’s Not Covered in Class! (Version Upgrades, Industry Updates, Etc.)
- 365 Days of Unlimited 24x7 Access to SLI's Community - Collaborate with SLI Instructors and Other Members (Monitored Daily by SLI Instructors) See Community Demo
- 365 Days of Unlimited Access to Interactive neXTpertise Sessions and other IT Resources with SLI Instructors (featured hot topics, exam prep, etc.) See Upcoming neXTpertise Sessions
- Unlimited Access to Hosted Webinars and All Previously Recorded Sessions
- Unlimited Access to your Digital Courseware
- Benefits:Training that fits your needs (from high intensity to small learning bytes)
- Build immediate competency - start at time of purchase!
- Gain know-how and skills gaps with limited work disruptions
- Get quick answers to daily challenges - live interaction!
Not interested in an Instructor led class - try our self-directed, digital only learning solutions!
ALL COURSE DATES ARE GUARANTEED TO RUN !
The Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security (SASAA) v2.1 training course will provide you with knowledge of advanced features of Cisco ASA security products and enables you to implement the key features of ASA including FirePOWER services, ASA Identity Firewall, ASA Cloud Web security, ASA Clustering and virtual ASA (ASAv). This is an ideal Cisco security certification course to take if you want to further your knowledge on Cisco security matters or develop new skills for career advancement. This Cisco ASA training includes learning about the Cisco ASA product family, Identity Firewall, FirePOWER services, and more.
This course is intended for network engineers supporting Cisco ASA 9.x implementations.
It is recommended that prior to enrollment, students have successfully completed SASAC v1.0, or have equivalent knowledge of the Cisco ASA.
The goal of the course is to be able to implement the key features of the Cisco ASA, including Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services, ASA Cloud Web Security, ASA Identity Firewall, ASA Clustering, and the Virtual ASA (ASAv).
Module 1: Cisco ASA Product Family
- Lesson 1: Introducing the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next Generation Firewalls
- Lesson 2: Introducing the Cisco ASAv
- Lesson 3: Implementing ASA 9.3 and 9.4.1 New Features
- Lesson 4: Introducing the Cisco ASASM
- Lesson 1: Describing the Cisco ASA Identity Firewall Solution
- Lesson 2: Setting Up Cisco CDA
- Lesson 3: Configuring Cisco CDA
- Lesson 4: Configuring Cisco ASA Identity Firewall
- Lesson 5: Verifying and Troubeshooting Cisco ASA Identity Firewall
- Lesson 1: Installing the Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module
- Lesson 2: Managing the Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module Using the FireSIGHT Management Center
- Lesson 3: Describing the Cisco ASA 5506-X, 5508-X, and 5516-X FirePOWER Services
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco ASA Cisco Cloud Web Security
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco ASA with Cisco Cloub Web Security
- Lesson 3: Verifying Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security Operations
- Lesson 4: Describing the Web Filtering Policy in Cisco ScanCenter
- Lesson 5: Describing Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security AMP and CTA
- Lesson 1: Describing the Cisco ASA Cluster Features
- Lesson 2: Describing Cisco ASA Cluster Terminology and Data Flows
- Lesson 3: Using the CLI to Configure a Cisco ASA Cluster
- Lesson 4: Using the ASDM to Configure a Cisco ASA Cluster
- Lesson 5: Verifying Cisco ASA Cluster Operations
- Lesson 6: Troubleshooting a Cisco ASA Cluster Operation
- Lesson 7: Describing Cisco ASA v9.1.4 and Later Clustering Features
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco Security Group Tagging
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco ASA Security Group Firewall
- Lesson 3: Describing the Cisco ASA 9.2.1 and later releases SGT Features
- Lab 1: Cisco Learning Lab Remote Access
- Lab 2: Cisco ASAv Basic Setup
- Lab 3: Cisco ASA 9.3 and 9.4.1 New Features
- Lab 4: Cisco CDA Configuration
- Lab 5: Cisco ASA Identity-Based Firewall Configuration
- Lab 6: Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module Installation
- Lab 7: Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center Configuration
- Lab 8: Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security Configuration
- Lab 9: Cisco ASA Cluster Configuration