The Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security (SASAA) v2.1 training course will provide you with knowledge of advanced features of Cisco ASA security products and enables you to implement the key features of ASA including FirePOWER services, ASA Identity Firewall, ASA Cloud Web security, ASA Clustering and virtual ASA (ASAv). This is an ideal Cisco security certification course to take if you want to further your knowledge on Cisco security matters or develop new skills for career advancement. This Cisco ASA training includes learning about the Cisco ASA product family, Identity Firewall, FirePOWER services, and more.
This course is intended for network engineers supporting Cisco ASA 9.x implementations.
It is recommended that prior to enrollment, students have successfully completed SASAC v1.0, or have equivalent knowledge of the Cisco ASA.
The goal of the course is to be able to implement the key features of the Cisco ASA, including Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services, ASA Cloud Web Security, ASA Identity Firewall, ASA Clustering, and the Virtual ASA (ASAv).
Module 1: Cisco ASA Product Family
Module 2: Cisco ASA Identity Firewall
Module 3: Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services
Module 4: Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security
Module 5: Cisco ASA Clustering
Module 6: Cisco ASA Security Group Firewall and CoA
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?