ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
The Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security (SASAA) v2.1 training course will provide you with knowledge of advanced features of Cisco ASA security products and enables you to implement the key features of ASA including FirePOWER services, ASA Identity Firewall, ASA Cloud Web Security, ASA Clustering and virtual ASA (ASAv). This is an ideal Cisco security certification course to take if you want to further your knowledge on Cisco security matters or develop new skills for career advancement. This Cisco ASA training includes learning about the Cisco ASA product family, Identity Firewall, FirePOWER services, and more.
It is recommended that prior to enrollment, students have successfully completed SASAC v1.0, or have equivalent knowledge of the Cisco ASA.
This course is intended for network engineers supporting Cisco ASA 9.x implementations.
The goal of the course is to be able to implement the key features of the Cisco ASA, including Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services, ASA Cloud Web Security, ASA Identity Firewall, ASA Clustering, and the Virtual ASA (ASAv).
Module 1: Cisco ASA Product Family
- Lesson 1: Introducing the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls
- Lesson 2: Introducing the Cisco ASAv
- Lesson 3: Implementing ASA 9.3 and 9.4.1 New Features
- Lesson 4: Introducing the Cisco ASASM
Module 2: Cisco ASA Identity Firewall
- Lesson 1: Describing the Cisco ASA Identity Firewall Solution
- Lesson 2: Setting Up Cisco CDA
- Lesson 3: Configuring Cisco CDA
- Lesson 4: Configuring Cisco ASA Identity Firewall
- Lesson 5: Verifying and Troubeshooting Cisco ASA Identity Firewall
Module 3: Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services
- Lesson 1: Installing the Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module
- Lesson 2: Managing the Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module Using the FireSIGHT Management Center
- Lesson 3: Describing the Cisco ASA 5506-X, 5508-X, and 5516-X FirePOWER Services
Module 4: Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco ASA Cisco Cloud Web Security
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco ASA with Cisco Cloub Web Security
- Lesson 3: Verifying Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security Operations
- Lesson 4: Describing the Web Filtering Policy in Cisco ScanCenter
- Lesson 5: Describing Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security AMP and CTA
Module 5: Cisco ASA Clustering
- Lesson 1: Describing the Cisco ASA Cluster Features
- Lesson 2: Describing Cisco ASA Cluster Terminology and Data Flows
- Lesson 3: Using the CLI to Configure a Cisco ASA Cluster
- Lesson 4: Using the ASDM to Configure a Cisco ASA Cluster
- Lesson 5: Verifying Cisco ASA Cluster Operations
- Lesson 6: Troubleshooting a Cisco ASA Cluster Operation
- Lesson 7: Describing Cisco ASA v9.1.4 and Later Clustering Features
Module 6: Cisco ASA Security Group Firewall and CoA
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco Security Group Tagging
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco ASA Security Group Firewall
- Lesson 3: Describing the Cisco ASA 9.2.1 and later releases SGT Features
- Lab 1: Cisco Learning Lab Remote Access
- Lab 2: Cisco ASAv Basic Setup
- Lab 3: Cisco ASA 9.3 and 9.4.1 New Features
- Lab 4: Cisco CDA Configuration
- Lab 5: Cisco ASA Identity-Based Firewall Configuration
- Lab 6: Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module Installation
- Lab 7: Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center Configuration
- Lab 8: Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security Configuration
- Lab 9: Cisco ASA Cluster Configuration
What's Included With This Class?
This course includes a 365-day membership to our neXT Learning Community! You will join thousands of other neXT members allowing you to interact with other IT professionals, get your questions answered, and achieve your learning goals. Upon registration, you will get immediate access to the following resources:
Join thousands of other members in our neXT Learning Community for an entire year!
Thousands of recorded topics, many of which relate to official technology curriculum.
Interact with instructors and other neXT members. You can expect a quick response as discussion boards are monitored daily.
Virtual, interactive sessions including exam prep , open Q&A workshops, lab demos, and featured exclusive topics.
Learning paths can contain videos, blogs, articles, and quizzes combined to help meet specific objectives.