ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Learn the skills required to configure and manage Citrix ADC Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their ADC environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however, Citrix recommends a basic understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, and of the OSI model, network devices, and networking protocols.
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix ADC, with little or no previous ADC experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix ADC traffic management.
What you'll learn:
- Optimize the Citrix ADC system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the ADC system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix ADC network and connectivity issues
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the Citrix ADC system
Module 1: Advanced Policies
- Default Policy Overview
- Default Expression Syntax
- Policy Bindings
- AppExpert Additional Features
Module 2: Rewrite Responder URL Transformation
- Rewrite Policies
- Responder Policies
- DNS Rewrite and Responder
- URL Transformation
Module 3: Content Switching
- Content Switching Overview
- Content Switching Configuration
Module 4: Optimization
- Citrix ADC Optimization Overview
- HTTP Compression
- Integrated Caching
- Front-End Optimization
Module 5: Global Server Load Balancing
- GSLB Overview
- GSLB Architecture
- Content-Switching GSLB
- GSLB MEP and Monitoring
- Customizing GSLB