Students should be familiar with programming principles and have experience in software development. SQL knowledge is also helpful. No prior Hadoop knowledge is required.
50% Hands-on Labs
DAY 1 – IN INTRODUCTION TO THE HADOOP DISTRIBUTED FILE SYSTEM
DAY 2 – AN INTRODUCTION TO APACHE PIG
DAY 3 – AN INTRODUCTION TO APACHE HIVE
DAY 4 – WORKING WITH SPARK CORE, SPARK SQL AND OOZIE
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?