IT administrators and operators responsible for installing, configuring and supporting an Apache Hadoop 2.3 deployment in a Linux environment.
Students should be experienced in the management of Hadoop using Ambari and Linux environments. Completion of the Hadoop Administration I course is highly recommended.
DAY 1 – AN INTRODUCTION TO SECURITY OBJECTIVES DAY 2 – WORKING WITH KERBEROS AND APACHE RANGER LABS
â€‹DAY 3 – WORKING WITH APACHE KNOX
DAY 1 – AN INTRODUCTION TO SECURITY
DAY 2 – WORKING WITH KERBEROS AND APACHE RANGER
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?