Palo Alto Networks: Firewall: Troubleshooting (EDU-330)
Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will enhance the participant’s understanding of how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls.
Participants will perform hands-on troubleshooting related to the configuration and operation of the Palo Alto Networks firewall. Completion of this class will help participants develop an in-depth knowledge of how to troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
Participants must complete the Firewall 10.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course. Participants must have strong practical knowledge of routing and switching, IP addressing, and network security concepts, and at least six months of on-the-job experience with Palo Alto Networks©_ firewalls.
- Security Engineers
- Security Administrators
- Security Operations Specialists
- Security Analysts
- Network Engineers
- Support Staff
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 10.1: Troubleshooting course is three days of instructor-led training that will help you:
- Investigate networking issues using firewall tools including the CLI
- Follow proven troubleshooting methodologies specific to individual features
- Analyze advanced logs to resolve various real-life scenarios
- Solve advanced, scenario-based challenges
This class is comprised of the following modules focusing on equipping the student to develop an in-depth knowledge of how to troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content.
- Module 1 – Tools and Resources
- Module 2 – CLI Primer
- Module 3 – Flow Logic
- Module 4 – Packet Captures
- Module 5 – Packet-Diagnostics Logs
- Module 6 – Host-Inbound Traffic
- Module 7 – Transit Traffic
- Module 8 – System Services
- Module 9 – Certificate Management and SSL Decryption
- Module 10 – User-ID
- Module 11 – GlobalProtect
- Module 12 – Support Escalation and RMAs
- Module 13 – Next Steps