ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 10.0: Improving Security Posture and Hardening PAN-OS (EDU-214) course is three days of instructor-led training that will help you to:
- Determine the efficacy of your current security policies
- Develop workflows for managing your security posture
- Identify rule usage across security policy sets
- Modify your existing policy set to implement Security Best Practices
- Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports
- Utilize tools such as the BPA tool to further understand your environment
Students must have completed the ’Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management’ course. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is an advantage.
- Security Engineers
- Security Administrators
- Security Operations Specialists
- Security Analysts
- Support Staff
Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will assist the student in being able to manage and maintain an existing Palo Alto Networks Firewall protected environment. The student will learn how to improve non-greenfield environments and will be better equipped at ensuring configurations match security best practices. The student will also be able to develop their own operational strategy to maintain a high level of compliance.
- Security Profile Revision
- Daily Operations and Maintenance
- Establish Initial Baseline Visibility
- Analyze and Update Security Rules Passing Traffic
- Inbound Security Rules Best Practices and Analysis
- Outbound Security Rules Best Practices and Analysis
- Internal Security Rules Best Practices and Analysis
- Administratively Hardening PAN-OS 10 – Reducing Policy set and Simplification