Docker Swarm Application Essentials (CN110)
In this course, you’ll learn what a containerized application looks like when orchestrated by Docker Swarm. We’ll cover scheduling workloads across a cluster, networking stateless and stateful applications, provisioning dynamic configuration and persistent storage, and scaling highly available applications in this course intended to set a strong foundation in orchestration for all technical roles.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you. An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
- Docker Containerization Essentials (CN100) course or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with the Bash shell
- Filesystem navigation and manipulation
- Command line text editors like vim or nano
- Common tooling like curl, wget and ping
- Familiarity with YAML and JSON notation
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Motivations: Develop, operate or manage scalable containerized applications orchestrated by Docker Swarm
- Roles: General technical audiences & IT professionals
- Setting up and configuring a Swarm
- Deploying workloads on Swarm
- Networking Swarm workloads
- Provisioning dynamic configuration
- Provisioning persistent storage
- Application rollout and upgrade
- Advanced scheduling control
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.