ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
The Developing on AWS course is designed to help individuals design and build secure, reliable and scalable AWS-based applications. In this course, we cover fundamental concepts and baseline programming for developing applications on AWS. We also show you how to work with AWS code libraries, SDKs, and IDE toolkits so that you can effectively develop and deploy code on the AWS platform.
- Working knowledge of software development
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Basic familiarity with .NET (C#) or Java
- Prior experience with AWS is not required
- Install and configure SDKs and IDE toolkits
- Automate basic service operations using C# or Java
- Use AWS security features to control access to AWS services
- Understand deployment models and usage with AWS
Course Outline:Day 1: Getting Started
- Working with the AWS code library, SDKs, and IDE toolkits
- Introduction to AWS security features
- Service object models and baseline concepts for working with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and Amazon DynamoDB
- Service object models and baseline concepts for working with the Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) and the Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Applying AWS security features
- Application deployment using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Best practices for working with AWS services