Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX)
The Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX) v1.1 course prepares you to use the programmability features of Webex©, Cisco© enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, online training, webinars, web conferencing, cloud calling, and collaboration. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn about Webex Application Programming Interface (API) Foundation, meetings, devices, teams, messaging, embedding Cisco Webex, administration, and compliance. You will learn how to leverage Webex APIs to extend the functionalities of teams, meetings, and devices, and explore how these APIs can help automate, administer, and enforce compliance. This course prepares you for the 300-920 Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX) exam.
This course will help you:
- Learn how to use the integrated communication features of the Webex platform for secure virtual meetings, data sharing, videoconferencing, mobility, and team collaboration
- Gain hands-on experience in using agile Webex tools for interactive communication and adding Webex functionalities to existing applications
- Earn 40 CE credits toward recertification
- Prepare for the 300-920 DEVWBX exam and join the DevNet class of 2020
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
*An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic programming knowledge
- Knowledge of Webex products usage and administration: teams, meetings, and devices
This course is designed for professionals in job roles such as:
- Communication engineer
- Project Managers
- Network engineer
- Software engineer
- System Architects
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe and use Webex APIs, authentication, and documentation
- Manage meetings using the Webex Meetings Representational State Transfer (REST) API and Extensible Markup Language (XML) API
- Manage and extend Cisco Collaboration Devices with Experience API (xAPI), macros, and user interface customizations
- Program with WebEx teams REST API, cards, webhooks, and bots
Introducing Webex APIs Foundations
- Webex as an Extensible Platform
Building Cisco Webex Teams Applications
- Introduction to Webex Messaging
Developing with Webex Meetings XML API
- Describe the Capabilities of Cisco Webex Meetings APIs
Automating and Extending Cisco Collaboration Devices with xAPI
- Manage and extend Cisco collaboration devices with xAPI, macros, and user interface customizations
Embedding Cisco Webex
Managing Administration and Compliance with Cisco Webex Teams APIs