Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA)
The Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA) v1.1 course teaches you how to successfully deploy the Cisco© Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) solution in your enterprise network. This advanced-level, instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course covers SD-Access fundamentals, provisioning, policies, wireless integration, border operations, and migration strategies. The course also discusses how Cisco SD-Access fits into the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA).
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
*An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
You should have an understanding of network routing and switching principles equivalent to the Cisco CCNA©_ certification level.
- System engineers
- Network engineers
- Technical architects
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners and resellers
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Cisco SD-Access and how it relates to Cisco DNA
- Orchestrate a Cisco SD-Access solution using the Cisco DNA Center orchestration platform
- Use the Network Data Platform to demonstrate the assurance and analytics capabilities of SD-Access
Cisco SD-Access Overview
- Exploring Cisco SD-Access
- Describing the Cisco SD-Access Architecture
- Exploring Cisco DNA Center
- Configuring Underlay Automation
Cisco SD-Access Implementation
- ISE Integration in Cisco DNA Center
- Policy Provisioning Basics
- Navigating and Managing the Policy Application Workflows
Cisco SD-Access Border Operations
- Cisco SD-Access Deployment Models
- Connecting the Fabric to External Domains
Wireless Integration Orchestration
- Integrating Wireless with the Cisco SD-Access Solution
- The workflow of Cisco SD-Access Wireless
- Cisco SD-Access Wireless Network Design
- Cisco SD-Access Wireless Basic Operation
Cisco SD-Access Assurance and Migration
- Cisco Network Data Platform
- Cisco SD-Access Migration Strategies
- Validating Cisco DNA Center and Underlay Connectivity
- Configuring the Identity Services Engine
- Enabling Dynamic Authentication
- Configuring Cisco DNA Center Design
- Creating SD-Access Policy
- Provisioning SD-Access Overlay
- Configuring SD-Access Wireless Integration
- Configuring Wireless Hosts and Access Points