ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
The Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA) v1.1 course teaches you how to successfully deploy the Cisco© Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) solution in your enterprise network. This advanced-level, instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course covers SD-Access fundamentals, provisioning, policies, wireless integration, border operations, and migration strategies. The course also discusses how Cisco SD-Access fits into the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA).
You should have an understanding of network routing and switching principles equivalent to the Cisco CCNA©_ certification level.
- System engineers
- Network engineers
- Technical architects
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners and resellers
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Cisco SD-Access and how it relates to Cisco DNA
- Orchestrate a Cisco SD-Access solution using the Cisco DNA Center orchestration platform
- Use the Network Data Platform to demonstrate the assurance and analytics capabilities of SD-Access
Cisco SD-Access Overview
- Exploring Cisco SD-Access
- Describing the Cisco SD-Access Architecture
- Exploring Cisco DNA Center
- Configuring Underlay Automation
Cisco SD-Access Implementation
- ISE Integration in Cisco DNA Center
- Policy Provisioning Basics
- Navigating and Managing the Policy Application Workflows
Cisco SD-Access Border Operations
- Cisco SD-Access Deployment Models
- Connecting the Fabric to External Domains
Wireless Integration Orchestration
- Integrating Wireless with the Cisco SD-Access Solution
- The workflow of Cisco SD-Access Wireless
- Cisco SD-Access Wireless Network Design
- Cisco SD-Access Wireless Basic Operation
Cisco SD-Access Assurance and Migration
- Cisco Network Data Platform
- Cisco SD-Access Migration Strategies
- Validating Cisco DNA Center and Underlay Connectivity
- Configuring the Identity Services Engine
- Enabling Dynamic Authentication
- Configuring Cisco DNA Center Design
- Creating SD-Access Policy
- Provisioning SD-Access Overlay
- Configuring SD-Access Wireless Integration
- Configuring Wireless Hosts and Access Points