The Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) course is designed to help students prepare for the Cisco CCNP Data Center certification and for professional-level data center roles. The focus of this skills-building course is on deploying, securing, operating, and maintaining the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) B-Series Blade Servers and UCS C-Series Rack Servers for use in data centers. The extensively hands-on course covers configuring and managing Cisco UCS servers using unified I/O networking for LAN and SAN connectivity, virtualizing server hardware identifiers to enable rapid recovery of server operating system images, implementing automation for Cisco UCS, configuring fault tolerance, implementing role-based access control (RBAC), backing up and restoring system configurations, and using the monitoring and troubleshooting tools in Cisco UCS Manager and Cisco Integrated Management Controller (IMC).
Primary: Cisco Integrators and Partners, Consulting Systems Engineer, Network Designer, Network Engineer, Server Administrator, Systems Engineer, Technical Solutions Architect
Secondary: Network Administrator, Network Manager, Storage Administrator, Program Manager, Project Manager
To fully benefit from this course, students should have the following prerequisite skills and knowledge:
After completion of this course, students will be able to…
Module 1: Cisco Unified Computing System Implementation
Module 2: SAN Storage Implementation for Cisco Unified Computing System
Module 3: Security Implementation for Cisco Unified Computing System
Module 4: Operations and Maintenance for Cisco Unified Computing System
Module 5: Cisco Unified Computing System Automation
A year-long neXT membership which includes 365 days of…
- Access to exclusive tech talk webinars covering content not found in the classroom
- Sessions include: Delta & New Featured Topics, Open Q&A Workshops, Exam Prep & Guidance, Lab Demos
- Technical discussion boards to interact with instructors and other members
- Goal-based learning paths built to accomplish a specific end goal
- Learning paths may include videos, blogs, quizzes, exam prep questions, and more
- Get content and recordings from the entire technology stack, not just this class!
Don’t have the time or budget for an instructor-led class?
Interested in one-on-one services with your instructor-led class?
Would you like dedicated training resources for your entire team?