Configuring VXLANs on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches (DCVX9K)
The Configuring VXLANs on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches (DCVX9K) v1.0 course shows you how to deploy Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) on the Cisco Nexus© 9000 Series Switches. Through expert instruction and hands-on lab excercies, you will learn how to implement Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), VXLAN, and Ethernet VPN (EVPN), and to monitor and troubleshoot VXLAN operation.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you. An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with Cisco Ethernet switching products
- Understanding of Cisco Data Center architecture
- Data center engineers
- Systems engineers
- Technical architects
- Product specialists in data center technical roles
- Cisco integrators and partners
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Understand and describe the operation of the Cisco Nexus 9000 series of switches
- Configure BGP operation on the Cisco Nexus 9000 series of switches
- Configure VXLAN and EVPN operation on the Cisco Nexus 9000 series of switches
- Troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 9000 series of switches, including EVPN/VXLAN operation
Topology Options for Cisco Nexus 9000 Series
- Traditional Data Center Topologies on the Cisco Nexus 9000
- Spine and Leaf Topologies on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Overlay Topologies on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Hardware Basics
- Cisco Nexus 9500 Series Chassis
- Cisco Nexus 9300 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9500 Series Packet Processing
BGP Overview and Configuration
- BGP Attributes and Route Processing
- Basic BGP Configuration
VXLAN and EVPN on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- VXLAN Network with Multiprotocol BGP (MP-BGP) EVPN Control Plane
- VXLAN and EVPN Configuration
Monitoring and Troubleshooting VXLAN Operations
- VXLAN EVPN Diagnostic show Commands
- VXLAN EVPN Diagnostic debug Commands
- VXLAN EVPN Troubleshooting Steps
- VXLAN EVPN Troubleshooting Sample Scenarios
- Exploring the Cisco Nexus 9000 Switch
- Configuring VXLAN and EVPN
- VXLAN Monitoring and Troubleshooting