ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
The Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI Mode (DCAC9K) v3.0 course is designed for senior engineers and IT professionals who implement and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI) mode. This course covers the key components of the Cisco ACI architecture, along with the knowledge and hands-on skills you need to configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco ACI mode and connect the Cisco ACI fabric to external networks and services. You will learn how to deploy Cisco ACI security, networking, virtualization, automation, and programmability features on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches and migrate to a policy-enforced data center.
Prerequisites:It is recommended, but not required, to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Understanding of Cisco Ethernet switching products
- Understanding of Cisco data center architecture
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of server virtualization
- Experience configuring advanced routing and switching technologies such as Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), and intermediate system to intermediate system (IS-IS)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1), and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2)
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
- Network and data center cloud systems architects, as well as server administrators
- Application developers and security engineers as well as virtualization administrators
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Install the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco ACI mode
- Deploy the Cisco ACI fabric
- Configure the Cisco ACI controller (Application Policy Infrastructure Controller [APIC])
- Describe the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch hardware
- Understand the differences between Cisco ACI code versions
- Configure Cisco ACI Layer 4 through Layer 7 service integration
- Integrate virtual and physical workloads in a multi-hypervisor fabric
- Deploy the security and management capabilities of the Cisco ACI network
- Connect Cisco ACI to outside networks
- Extend and interconnect the Cisco ACI fabric
- Migrate from a traditional data center to Cisco ACI with a common, policy-enforced approach
- Manage Cisco ACI
- Program and orchestrate the Cisco ACI network
- Troubleshoot Cisco ACI
- Section 1: Cisco ACI Overview
- Section 2: Cisco ACI Codes, Delta Releases, and Features
- Section 3: Virtualization, Containers, and Third-Party Integration Features
- Section 4: Security and Monitoring Features
- Section 5: Cisco ACI External Networking
- Section 6: Cisco ACI Fabric Extensions and Interconnections
- Section 7: Fabric Management and Automation
- Section 8: Common Troubleshooting Scenarios
- Discovery 1: Explore the Cisco ACI Fabric Inventory
- Discovery 2: Implement Cisco ACI Fabric Connectivity
- Discovery 3: Configure Cisco ACI Logical Constructs
- Discovery 4: Integrate Cisco ACI with VMware Using Native DVS
- Discovery 5: Deploy Cisco ACI Virtual Edge and Microsegmentation
- Discovery 6: Integrate Cisco ASAv with Cisco APIC
- Discovery 7: Configure Role-Based Access Control
- Discovery 8: Explore Cisco ACI Monitoring and Netflow
- Discovery 9: Enable Connectivity to External L3 Networks
- Discovery 10: Enable Connectivity to External L2 Networks
- Discovery 11: Configure Cisco APIC Using REST API
- Discovery 12: Configure Cisco APIC Using Python Scripts
- Discovery 13: Explore Cisco ACI App Center and Cisco ACI Optimize Feature
- Discovery 14: Explore Cisco ACI Troubleshooting Tools
- Discovery 15: Export TechSupport
next on-demand is Included With This Class!
This course includes a 365-day membership to our NEXT On-Demand digital learning community! You will join thousands of other NEXT members allowing you to interact with other IT professionals, get your questions answered, and achieve your learning goals. Upon registration, you will get immediate access to the following resources:
Thousands of recorded topics, many of which relate to official technology curriculum.
Virtual, interactive sessions including exam prep , open Q&A workshops, lab demos, and featured exclusive topics.
Interact with instructors and other neXT members. You can expect a quick response as discussion boards are monitored daily.
Learning paths can contain videos, blogs, articles, and quizzes combined to help meet specific objectives.
SLI hosts hour-long open Q&A sessions related to the technology of the month. Join one of our scheduled sessions to chat live with an instructor.