ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
This foundational course to Citrix Workspace intelligence ushers students into the new generation of Citrix teaching how intelligent features help organize, guide, and automate the future of work.
Gain an understanding of the fundamentals of web services, APIs, and systems integrations through building microapps designed to boost employee productivity and optimize the end-user experience.
This three-day course will cover the fundamentals of Citrix Microapps, web services, security considerations, and API troubleshooting to help you successfully deploy micro-apps in your environment.
This course requires little to no previous experience with web development, APIs, or system integrations, however, Citrix recommends familiarity with Citrix Digital Workspace or Citrix Cloud prior to attending this course. Those without this experience might consider the CWS-215 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration as a starting point.
Built for IT professionals looking to build and deploy microapps with Citrix Workspace. Potential students include administrators, engineers or application developers, and architects responsible for the Citrix Workspace experience.
What you'll learn:
- Gain foundational knowledge of Citrix Intelligent Workspace to be successful with Citrix microapps.
- How to deploy and configure Citrix Intelligent Workspace Microapps as well as the fundamentals of APIs and Systems of Record (SoR) integrations
- Deploy microapps from existing templates, as well as custom System of Record integrations and microapp deployment
Module 1: Introduction to Citrix Workspace with Microapps
- User Experience
- Citrix Workspace Components
- Feature and Functionality Overview
Module 2: Citrix Workspace with microapps Architecture
- Workspace with microapp components
Module 3: Web and Data Elements
- Systems of Record
- API Introduction
- Rest API
- URLs, URI, & Endpoint URIs
- HTTP Overview
- HTTP & API Workflow
- Connecting to REST APIs
Module 4: Citrix Workspace with HTTP Methods
- Post Method
- Primary Key
- Put Method
- Delete Method
Module 5: Relational Database
- Relational Data Model
- Simplified Data Model Examples
- Complex Data Model Examples
Module 6: Microapps Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Methodology
- Integration Logs
- Microapps Logs