ALL COURSES ARE GUARANTEED TO RUN !!
The course has been completely redeveloped and improves upon CNS-207: Implementing Citrix NetScaler 11 for App and Desktop Solutions via the following:
Improved course structure and flow to focus on NetScaler essentials for the first 3 days, and NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway features for the remaining 2.
A new lab environment, redesigned and built for enhanced performance.
Incorporated course feedback that has been gathered over the last year.
New content introduced throughout the course.
Designed for students with little or no previous NetScaler, NetScaler Gateway or Unified Gateway experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying or managing NetScaler, NetScaler Gateway, or Unified Gateway environments.
Students interested in learning how to implement and manage the advanced NetScaler features using leading practices. Specifically: Administrators, Implementers / Engineers and Architects
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking CNS-102 NetScaler Overview. It is also recommended to gain a basic understanding of the following concepts and technologies:
- Basic Networking
- Windows and Linux Server administration
- Experience with Citrix virtualization technologies, such as XenDesktop and XenApp
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or enterprise database servers
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Basic understanding of VPN concepts, including SSL encryption and certificates
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Identify the functionality and capabilities of the NetScaler
- Explain basic NetScaler network architecture
- Explain how SSL is used to secure the NetScaler
- Configure Authentication and Authorization
- Define End User Access and Experience
- Integrate NetScaler Gateway with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Integrate Unified Gateway with additional resources
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler Gateway network and connectivity issues
Part 1: NetScaler Essentials (Days 1-3)
Learn the skills required to implement NetScaler components including secure Load Balancing, High Availability, and NetScaler Management. At the end of the course students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address traffic delivery and management requirements including load balancing, availability, and NetScaler operation management.
- Getting Started
- Basic Networking
- NetScaler Platforms
- High Availability
- Load Balancing
- SSL Offload
- Securing the NetScaler
- Monitoring, Management, and Troubleshooting
Part 2: NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway (Days 4-5)
Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway features, including how to implement Gateway components including NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway. At the end of the course students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address remote access requirements for Apps and Desktops.
- Authentication and Authorization
- Access Policies
- End-User Access and Experience
- Gateway Services Load Balancing
- Integrating NetScaler with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Unified Gateway