Citrix (NetScaler) ADC Advanced Concepts – Secure Web Applications (CNS-318)
Citrix Web App Firewall protects web apps and sites from known and unknown attacks. This threeday course will teach you how to address application services security requirements with Web App Firewall. After studying Citrix Web App Firewall, you'll learn about many different types of web attacks and vulnerabilities, such as SQL injection and cookie tampering, and how to protect against them. The course also covers policies, profiles and expressions; monitoring, management and reporting; and troubleshooting techniques. Highlighted features include the Adaptive Learning Engine and Secure Insight. This advanced course is designed for IT professionals with previous Citrix Networking experience.
All Dates Guaranteed To Run
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course/courses: CNS-220 Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Traffic Management, or CNS-222 Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Citrix Gateway.
Designed for students with previous Citrix Networking experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying and/or managing Citrix Web App Firewall in Citrix Networking environments.
What you'll learn:
- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
- Understand PERL compatible regular expressions
- Understand how to operate the adaptive learning engine
- Configure Citrix Web App Firewall to protect web applications
- Utilize Citrix ADC Secure Insight to monitor, manage, and report on Application Services security
- Troubleshoot Citrix Web App Firewall
Module 1: Citrix Web App Firewall Overview
- Web App Firewall Security Model
- Common Attacks Overview
- PCI-DSS Compliance
Module 2: Web App Firewall
- Engine Settings
- AppFirewall Learning
Module 3: Regular Expressions
- Forms of Regular Expressions
- Using Regular Expressions
- Meta/Literal Characters
- RegEx Tools
- Regular Expression Scope
Module 4: Attacks and Protections
- Data Flow with AppFirewall
- Security Checks
- Web App Firewall
- Adaptive Learning
- Cookie Protection
- Advanced Form Protection Checks
- URL Protections
Module 5: Web App Firewall Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Web App Firewall and Web Applications
- Logging and Reporting
- Customizing Errors
- Citrix Security Insight