ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
This course represents an elective subject of study by the student. Following the successful completion of the course, a certification will be awarded.
The Webex Contact Center Sales Certification course focuses on providing students with the needed information to be able to pitch and sell Cisco Contact Center solutions to prospective customers.
Before the final certification exam, an interactive customer simulation will help students to wrap up and review the concepts taught during the online class. Indeed, students will be asked to pitch the right solution given to different customer environments.
There are no mandatory prerequisites. However, there is a strong recommendation that the student possesses the following knowledge:
- Some cursory knowledge of the purpose and function of a call center
- Hosted PBX Telephony
Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to:
- Understand the contact center market, its trends, and needs
- Understand the competitive contact center vendors, in which customer environments you are likely to run into, and how to position against them
- Become proficient in selling the Cisco Webex Contact Center features and their business benefits
- Become proficient in articulating the Cisco Webex Contact Center competitive differentiation
- Understand which Cisco products to pitch according to a given customer environment and business needs
- Learn skills in delivering customer-facing real-world demonstrations
- Contact Center Overview and Challenges
- The Contact Center Market and Competition
- Cisco Webex Contact Center Product Line Overview – The Basics
- Selling Webex Contact Center
- Qualifying Customer Opportunities
- Executing a Successful Contact Center Demonstration
- Sales Simulation