Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND)
The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND) v2.0 course provides a comprehensive overview of the Cisco© Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution and Cisco SD-WAN components such as vManage, vSmart and vBond.
You will learn how to deploy, manage, and operate a secure, programmable, and scalable SD-WAN fabric using IOS XE Cisco SD-WAN products. The course also covers how to configure, operate, and monitor overlay routing across the Cisco SD-WAN network. In addition, you will learn about data and control policies, and how to deploy Quality of Service (QoS) and Direct Internet Access (DIA) in the SD-WAN overlay network.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you. An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Strong understanding of enterprise WAN design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPsec)
These recommended Cisco learning offerings may help students meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Enterprise network system installers
- System integrators
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Solutions designers
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the various network elements of the Cisco SD-WAN solution.
- Deploy WAN Edge routers.
- Create templates to aid in the deployment and operation of the Cisco SD-WAN network.
- Configure and verify Cisco SD-WAN overlay routing.
- Create simple policies to control traffic flow through the Cisco SD-WAN fabric.
- Cisco SD-WAN Solution Components
- Cisco SD-WAN Network Deployment
- Cisco SD-WAN Configuration Management
- Cisco SD-WAN Overlay Routing
- Cisco SD-WAN Policies
- Manage and Monitor Cisco SD-WAN Components
- Deploy and Verify Cisco SD-WAN Edge Routers
- Deploy Cisco SD-WAN Edge Configuration
- Implement Cisco SD-WAN Overlay Routing
- Deploy Cisco SD-WAN Policies