ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
The Cisco Meeting Server Intermediate (COLLAB250) v4.0 course shows you how to install, troubleshoot, and maintain Cisco© Meeting Servers. Through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs, you will learn how to install and configure Cisco Meeting Server in single combined and single split deployments, use troubleshooting tools, and integrate Cisco Meeting Server with popular communications applications.
Cisco Meeting Server brings premises-based video, audio, and web communication together to meet the collaboration needs of the modern workplace.
This course will help you:
- Gain hands-on expertise installing Cisco Meeting Server in single combined and single split deployments
- Troubleshoot Cisco Meeting Server installations with troubleshooting tools
- Integrate Cisco Meeting Server with Cisco TelePresence© Video Communication Server (VCS), Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and Microsoft Skype for Business
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
- System engineers
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners, resellers
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Install and configure a Cisco Meeting Server single combined server deployment inside the enterprise
- Use the tools provided for troubleshooting
- Install and configure a Cisco Meeting Server single split deployment that extends access to outside the firewall and that links to other internal Unified Communications applications
- Cisco Meeting Server Single Combined Server Solution
- Examining the Cisco Meeting Solution Capabilities
- Reviewing Authentication and Encryption
- Examining the Single Combined Server Deployment
- Preparing for the Cisco Meeting Server Installation
- Installing the Cisco Meeting Server
- Exploring the Web Admin
- Exploring the Call Bridge
- Exploring the XMPP Server
- Exploring the Web Bridge
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Using Troubleshooting Tools
- Firewall Traversal and Application Integration
- Deploying a TURN Server
- Deploying Firewall and NAT Traversal
- Integration with Unified Communications Platforms
- Lab Connectivity
- Single Combined Server Deployment Preparation
- Single Combined Server Deployment
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Single Split Server Deployment
- Implementing Expressway
- Unified Communications Integration