ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
The Cisco Meeting Server Advanced (COLLAB350) v4.0 course shows you how to install and configure a resilient and scalable Cisco© Meeting Server deployment. Through extensive hands-on practice, you will learn how to install and configure components of Cisco Meeting Server using the API and Chrome Postman; configure clustering and load balancer features; and use additional features including H.323 Gateway, multitenancy, customization, and more.
Cisco Meeting Server brings premises-based video, audio, and web communication together to meet the collaboration needs of the modern workplace.
This course will help you:
- Gain hands-on expertise configuring and implementing Cisco Meeting Server
- Build a resilient and scalable solution using Cisco Meeting Servers
We recommend that you have the following knowledge and skills before taking this course:
- Cisco Meeting Server Apps Foundation, or Acano Certified Operator, or equivalent knowledge
- Cisco Meeting Server Intermediate course, or Acano Certified Expert 1, or equivalent knowledge
- System engineers
- Technical support personnel
- Cisco integrators and partners
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Configure components of the Cisco Meeting Server, using the API and Chrome Postman
- Build a resilient and scalable solution, using five Cisco Meeting Servers
- Describe additional features and licensing, including H.323 Gateway, multitenancy, and customization
- API Configuration
- Resilient and Scalable Deployments
- Additional Features
- Single-Server Deployment
- API Introductionâ€”Part 1
- API Introductionâ€”Part 2
- Database Cluster Configuration
- Call Bridge Cluster Configuration
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Configuration
- Outbound Dial Rules
- Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) Clustering
- Trunk and Load Balancer Configuration
- Web Bridge Configuration
- Implementing Expressway
- Traversal Using Relay NAT (TURN) Server Configuration
- Recorder Configuration
- Load Balancing
- Unified Communications Integration (Optional)