This boot camp offers Narbik’s Routing and Switching as well as Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Advanced Workshop v5.
This program offers a 5-day instructor led lessons and hands-on labs. Also, there is Troubleshooting on specific topics, Assessment labs, including instructor feedback to provide student mentoring and support.
This boot camp is approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands-on labs. The classroom material and hardware are based on current CCIE Routing and Switching v5 Blueprint.
- Candidates that need to acquire their CCIE Routing and Switching certificate.
- Network engineers/designers that need to raise their knowledge to an expert-level.
CCNP or equivalent knowledge
Upon completion of this course, learners should be able to perform the necessary and invariant configuration and troubleshooting steps for the following key Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching v5 technologies:
- Layer 2 Technologies
- Layer 3 Technologies
- VPN Technologies
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Services
- Lecture on DMVPN (Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3)
- First Fully Graded Assessment Lab (6 Hours)
- Lecture on EIGRP
- Reviewing the First Assessment Lab
- Directed Activity on DMVPN
- Lecture on OSPF
- OSPF Labs
- Lecture on MPLS/L3VPNs
- MPLS Labs
- Directed Activity on LDP
- Directed Activity on MPLS/L3VPNs
- Lecture on QoS
- Second Fully Graded Assessment Lab, which is a combination of three hours of Troubleshooting (30 Routers per student emulating the real Lab format), followed by six hours of configuration.
- Lecture on BGP
Class Hours 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM or later