ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
For those who are skilled at analyzing and troubleshooting today’s wireless LANs, the Certified Wireless Analysis Professional (CWAP) certification offers an opportunity to leap forward in your career.
Do you have a mastery of operation and frame exchanges? Can you perform protocol and spectrum analyses? Are MAC layer frame formats right in your wheelhouse?
Measure your skills and knowledge with this professional-level certification and get on track toward ultimately earning your Certified Wireless Network Expert (CWNE) certification. Those that pass the CWAP exam earn credit towards a CWNE certification.
As an added bonus, you will receive a free exam voucher and practice test to test your knowledge before taking the exam.
Certified Wireless Network Administrator
- Understanding the 802.11 Physical (PHY) Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- Understanding the 802.11 MAC Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- Understanding of 802.11 Operation and Frame Exchanges
- Understanding Advanced Features of Spectrum Analysis
- Understand Data Collection Methods
- Become Proficient at Protocol Analysis and Troubleshooting
Module 1 – Troubleshooting Processes
- Troubleshooting Methodologies
- CWNP Methodology
- Troubleshooting Tools
Module 2 – Communications
- Terminology Review
- Beacon Frames
- Channel Access
- WLAN Architectures
Module 3 – 802.11 Frames
- Framing Review
- 802.11 General Frame Format
- 802.11 Frame Types
- Important 802.11 Frames
- Security Communications
- 802.11 PHY
Module 4 – WLAN Hardware
- Client Devices
- Access Points
- WLAN Controllers and Managers
- Wireless Analysis Hardware
- Wired Hardware
Module 5 – Protocol Analysis
- WLAN Protocol Analysis Hardware and Software
- Protocol Analyzer Common Features
- Working with Protocol Analyzers
Module 6 – Spectrum Analysis
- Spectrum Analysis Hardware
- Spectrum Analyzer Features
- Installing and Configuring
- Performing Spectrum Analysis
Module 7 – Wired Issues
- Common Problems
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Troubleshooting Specific Issues
Module 8 – Common WLAN Issues
- Common Issues
- Security Issues
- Client Issues
- Modern Issues