ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
The Cisco© Certified Network Professional (CCNP©) Bootcamp is an 10-day course designed for Cisco network engineers with a CCNA© background who wish to achieve CCNP certification in an accelerated time frame. This course is presented using a combination of lecture and lab activities and incorporates all the material a student needs to pass the SWITCH, ROUTE and TSHOOT exams.
*Class runs Monday-Friday for 2 consecutive weeks. Training is not held over the weekends.
CCNA Routing and Switching Certification level of experience or equivalent knowledge is recommended.
Target Audience:Cisco network engineers with a CCNA© background who wish to achieve CCNP certification in an accelerated time frame
After completing this course, students will be able toâ€¦
- Describe routing protocols, different remote connectivity options, and their impact on routing and implementing RIPng
- Configure EIGRP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Configure OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Implement path control using policy-based routing and IP SLA
- Implement enterprise Internet connectivity
- Secure Cisco routers according to best practices and configure authentication for routing protocols
- Describe the hierarchical campus structure, basic switch operation, use of SDM templates, PoE, and LLDP
- Implement VLANs, trunks, explain VTP, implement DHCP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments, and configure port aggregation
- Implement and optimize STP mechanism that best suits your network – PVSTP+, RPVSTP+, or MSTP
- Configure routing on a multilayer switch
- Configure NTP, SNMP, IP SLA, and port mirroring, and verify StackWise and VSS operation
- Implement first hop redundancy in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Secure the campus network according to recommended practices
- Describe the troubleshooting tools and methodologies that are used to identify and resolve issues in complex enterprise networks
- Describe how to isolate and fix the network issues that your company, SECHNIK Networking Ltd., is facing
- Describe how to isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, Bank of POLONA Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, RADULKO Transport Ltd., is facing
Course Outine:SWITCH 300-115
- Module 1: Basic Concepts and Network Design
- Module 2: Campus Network Architecture
- Module 3: Spanning Tree Implementation
- Module 4: Configuring Inter-VLAN Routing
- Module 5: Implementing High Availability Networks
- Module 6: First Hop Redundancy Implementation
- Module 7: Campus Network Security
- Module 1: Basic Network and Routing Concepts
- Module 2: EIGRP Implementation
- Module 3: OSPF Implementation
- Module 4: Configuration of Redistribution
- Module 5: Path Control Implementation
- Module 6: Enterprise Internet Connectivity
- Module 7: Routers and Routing Protocol Hardening
- Module 1: Tools and Methodologies of Troubleshooting
- Module 2: Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd.
- Module 3: Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Module 4: Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
- Module 5: Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd.
- Module 6: Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd.