The CCIE Security program is a program intended to recognize the Cisco network security experts who have the necessary skills to test, deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco network security appliances and Cisco IOS Software devices that establish the security posture of the network.
Professionals preparing for the CCIE Security Lab Exam v.5.
Understand the key concepts covered in the CCIE exam.
- L2L VPNs
- GET VPN
- VPNs / Firewalls
- Flex VPN
- SSL CLientless
- AnyConnect VPN
- ASA – Basic Configuration [Interface Configuration, Traffic Flow, Routing]
- NAT / ACL
- Transparent Firewalls
- Security Context
- Redundancy [Failover / Clustering]
- WSA / ESA / R/S Security
- Router Security
- Switch Security
- Basic Wireless WLC Configuration
- Integration of WLC with ISE
- Wireless & Wired Dot1x Authentication using ISE
- Configuring SXP to integrate SGT with WLC and ASA
- Device Administration using TACACS+ on ISE